When it comes to choosing the correct front door for your property there are a lot of things to consider. Do you want timber or aluminium frames, or should you really trust uPVC doors?
- uPVC doors are known to have extremely good insulation properties when compared to it’s metals and wooden rivals.
- The quality finish with uPVC doors ensure a higher level of comfort all year round.
- Unlike wooden framed doors, uPVC doors are very difficult to ignite and therefore improve the standard of fire safety in your property.
- with uPVC doors there is very little condensation that forms when comparing to aluminium framed doors. Keeping the all important damp out of your property.
- uPVC is now the cheaper option when compared to wood and metal doors.
- Not forgetting the reduced noise pollution from your fitted uPVC doors and windows
- uPVC is also alot more durable in cold weather compared to wooden frames that can wrap and rot.
- There is also alot more style options to choose from with uPVC doors as they can be produced in varying colours and designs.
- Compared to wooden and metal doors frames uPVC products don’t need nearly as much maintenance and as a result generally last a lot longer.
- Lastly, if you manage to upgrade all your doors and windows in your home to uPVC you’ve just increased the resale value of your home too!
To get a quote for a new uPVC door or windows, drop us a message or call us today!